Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package
Explore More & Save at The Logan
Looking for great hotel packages when you visit Philadelphia? The Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package is just the thing.
Book the Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package for stays between December 1 – February 29, 2020 and get FREE overnight hotel parking, tickets to top rated sites and more perks worth up to $253!
Check out details on the deal below, and book your stay today!
WINTER GETAWAY, DECEMBER 1, 2019 - FEBRUARY 29, 2020 OFFER DETAILS:
- FREE hotel parking for each night.
- Two (2) Philadelphia Sightseeing Pass
- Two (2) tickets to Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest
- One (1) $25 promotional card to Garces Restaurant Group
- One (1) $10 Lyft gift card
VISIT PHILLY OVERNIGHT HOTEL PACKAGE WINTER GETAWAY FINE PRINT: One package of perks is offered per reservation regardless of number of guests or nights stayed. These perks (available while supplies last) are included with Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package bookings for stays from December 1, 2019 - February 29, 2020.
- Overnight Accommodations: The Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package is available for one- or two-night stays, with longer stays available at select hotels. Those looking for stays longer than two nights are encouraged to reach out directly to specific hotels.
- Hotel Parking: Every hotel that participates in the Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package offers free hotel parking. Check with each individual hotel for specific details on how to access and utilize free hotel parking. The value of the free hotel parking perk is estimated to be worth up to $100 for a two-night hotel stay in Center City.
- Philadelphia Sightseeing Pass: At hotel check-in, guests receive two Philadelphia Sightseeing flex passes. Each pass is good for use at two select Philadelphia attractions or tours. A list of participating attractions and tours is available at sightseeingpass.com/en/philadelphia. Each pass is automatically activated at the first attraction visited. Passes expire within 30 days of activation. Passes must be redeemed at the ticket booth of the selected attraction. Passes expire March 2, 2020.
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest: At hotel check-in, guests receive two tickets for ice-skate rental and admission at Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest. Guests must bring their tickets to the ticket booth at Winterfest for redemption. One ticket per person. Each ticket for ice-skating rental and admission is worth $14, and there are two tickets included in the package for a value of $28. Note that tickets are not valid during ticketed events, including the NYE Parties on Ice (December 31, 2019) and the Sweetheart Skate (February 14, 2020). Tickets for ice-skate rental and admission are valid from December 1, 2019 to March 8, 2020.
- Garces: Guests receive the $25 restaurant card to Garces Restaurants at hotel check-in. The $25 restaurant card can be used at the following The Garces Group restaurants in Philadelphia: Amada, Distrito, JG Domestic, The Olde Bar, Tinto, Village Whiskey, and Volvér. The $25 can go toward patrons’ full meal, including drinks, taxes and tip. For Garces restaurants participating in Center City District Restaurant Week (January 2020, TBA), the restaurant card will only be accepted at the bar and a la carte. Restaurant card expires March 2, 2020.
- Lyft: Guests receive the code for the $10 Lyft credit at hotel check-in. Credit available for both new and existing customers. Credit can be used over multiple rides. Credit expires March 2, 2020.