Logan Staycation Package
You don't have to go too far to get a much needed break from the every day. Enjoy a well-deserved Staycation and let us plan your visit to Philadelphia. Re-discover your very own backyard with these added perks!
- The Logan Hotel: Take full advantage of everything happening in Philadelphia with an overnight stay and get 20% off your overnight parking.
- Urban Farmer, Assembly, Commons Cafe: Whether you are picking up your morning coffee at Commons Café, enjoying a cocktail in Assembly or farm-to-table dining at Urban Farmer, get 20% off!
- The Underground Spa & Wellness: Relax and unwind with 20% off your time at The Underground Spa & Wellness.
- The Barnes Foundation: Discover the world-renowned art collection at the Barnes like never before! Save $5 on General Admission tickets, plus reference our special code to receive a 10% discount on all food and beverage purchases at the café on-site.
- The Franklin Institute: Save 15% when you book your ticket to visit the nearby Franklin Institute. An innovator in designing hands-on exhibits before “interactive” became a buzzword, don’t miss the chance to learn about amazing discoveries, and check out their latest special exhibit!
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University: You don’t have to go too far to learn about the amazing world around us. Get up close and personal with dinosaur bones, see the new gallery featuring Wildlife Photographer of the Year, plus learn about Survival of the Slowest (now until October 25) where you can meet a real sloth! Starting Nov. 21, 2020 Permian Monsters, Life before Dinosaurs exhibit. Receive $5 off your ticket when you use the exclusive code.
Make the most of your stay in Philadelphia by exploring nearby sites in a fun and safe environment.
This holiday season, we have partnered with Blessings in a Backpack, a non-profit charity with the purpose of ensuring that children are getting nutritious meals even when they’re not at school. For every Staycation booked, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to this amazing organization!